Another challenge...


I have just joined my third reading challenge. I am so glad that crossover is acceptable, otherwise I don't think I could do it. This one is a Christian historical fiction challenge. Now out of my 100 books to read this year: 20 must be new authors and 24 need to be historical. I am assuming Biblical fiction counts, so I have two down and have just started my second. Here is my list so far...
Completed: 1. Michal by Jill Eileen Smith
2. Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
Started: 3. Love Finds You in Liberty Indiana by Melanie Dobson
To read: 4. A Flickering Light by Jane Kirkpatrick
5. Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell
6. Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
7. The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
8. A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
9. From Dust to Ashes by Trica Goyer
10. Brigid of Ireland by Cinda Thompson
11. Forevermore by Cathy Marie Hake
12. A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin

Luckily many of those are new authors to me! The second half to come later...



Comments

Popular Posts