Next week is Easter week and to commemorate all that Jesus gave to us, I am going to do a giveaway each day of the week, Monday through Friday. I will post a different book each day. The rules of the giveaway are as follows:
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- You must comment on giveaway post with a way to contact you (email or blogsite).
- You can earn extra entries by becoming a follower or grabbing my button for your own sidebar.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
I will be giving away the following in random order:
- 2 Bible Trivia books
- ARC of A cousin's Promise by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Gladiator by Carla Capshaw
- From Beholding to Becoming: praying through the life of Jesus by Kim Coleman Healy
Other possibilities include: Take One by Karen Kingsbury, or Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark.
Or the following that I still need to review: Hunter's Moon by Don Hoessel, Love is a four-legged Word by Kandy Shepherd, Or Not a Sparrow Falls by Linda Nichols
If you have one you'd like to win leave your vote in the comments by Sunday to give me time to complete any extra reviews that would correspond! I'll choose a couple more books based on what you want! Thanks so much! Let us Honor the King, especially in the weeks to come, as we remember His sacrifice that Saved us!!!