In my Mailbox Monday: May 10


In my Mailbox Monday originates from two blogs:The Printed Page and The Story Siren. I am using it to highlight any books that come into my house the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, from a friend or actually in the mailbox.

Whew!! I had a great week! I purchased two, won two, and got three for review.

The two I purchased were No Greater Love by Kathi Macias (Book One in the Extreme Devotion series), and A Stray Drop of Blood by Roseanna M. White.






The two I won were Face-to-Face with Mary and Martha by Janet Thompson and Finding Jeena by Miralee Ferrell (from Goodreads, so it is also for review).




The three I received to review were Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson, A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer, and The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews (I received an extra copy for giveaway!)

Comments

Mary (Bookfan) said…
Nice list - the wins look interesting to me.

Popular Posts