Teaser Tuesday: This Fine Life


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. Share the title and author as well so that other readers can add the book to their wish lists if they are enticed!
***Be Careful Not to include Spoilers!! (Make sure that your teaser doesn't give too much away so that you do not ruin it for future readers!)

This teaser is from This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson, page 85:


I stayed completely still and quiet, waiting to hear whatever it was he wanted me to listen to. But I heard nothing. Not a bird, not a twig cracking or breaking, not a trickle of water, or-blessedly- not a single forest creature.


Look for my review of this book later this week...

Comments

jlshall said…
Don't think I could take all that quiet! Sounds like an intriguing book, though - and I love the cover. Excellent teaser!
Here's mine.
Audrey said…
This sounds good! New author for me, but will check out the book.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Christina T said…
I've got this on my TBR list. I will have to check back for your review. I've read some of her suspense fiction before and liked it.

Popular Posts