In My Mailbox Monday: October 10

Mailbox Monday comes from two blogs:  Mailbox Mailbox and The Story Siren.  I am using it to highlight any books that come into my home the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, e-books, or actually received in the mail. 





It's been 2 weeks since I posted my mailbox, so I have a big list. Here it goes...

I bought three books at our women's retreat:
Scandalous Freedom by Steve Brown
Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp



A borrowed one from a friend:
Slave by John MacArthur


I won two books from Tree Swing Reading:
Fatal Illusions by Adam Blumer
Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs


I received three for review:
The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh
The House of Hope by Elisabeth Gifford

Four titles on NetGalley:
Jesus, He lived among us by R.F. Palavicini and Steve Cleary
More Beauty, Less Beast by Debora M. Coty
The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
Lonestar Angel by Colleen Coble

I received four from Paperback Swap:
Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala
Hungry for More of Jesus by David Wilkerson
Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
Wisdom Hunter by Randall Arthur


And I bought 7 e-books from Amazon (most were only $1)
All Voice of the Martyr titles
Extreme Devotion
Into the Den of Infidels
Richard Wurmbrand's In God's Underground, Alone with God, 100 Prison Meditations, and Victorious Faith
and Sarah Wurmbrand's The Pastor's Wife

Comments

Bex said…
More Beauty Less Beast looks real interesting! Makes me curious. Looks like you had a pretty good week! :) Hope you enjoy!

My IMM!

Popular Posts