In My Mailbox Monday: October 31

      Mailbox Monday comes from two blogs:  Mailbox Mailbox and The Story Siren.  I am using it to highlight any books that come into my home the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, e-books, or actually received in the mail. 




 This week I received:


For Review:
Live Abundantly and Live Reflectively by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Rose
Mercy Come Morning by Lisa Tawn Bergen
Reclaiming Lily by Patti Lacy

From Paperback Swap:
Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough by Elmer L. Towns
If you Want to Walk on Water, You've gotta Get Out of the Boat by John Ortberg


Kindle editions:
40 Day Surrender Fast by Celeste Owens
Shepherding a Child's Heart by Ted Tripp

I'm borrowing:
Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller
Who am I in Christ by Neil Anderson

Comments

Popular Posts