This week I am especially thankful that my 6 month old was only a little fussy after his shots. At two months he was terribly sick after receiving the entire recommended vaccinations (a total of 6!!!) So at four months we only gave him one, and on Tuesday he received 2 more. He didn't sleep well, but other than that there was no reaction. It was truly an answer to prayer!! Thank you, Jesus!
33. my identity in Christ
34. Seeds Scripture CDs
35. Sierra's love of reading (my 6 year old)
37. good conversations with my mom
38. the Creator
39. and His Creation
41. the innocent joy of loosing a tooth (again my 6 year old)
42. walking home from preschool with my 4 year old
43. a Christian preschool
44. cleansing rain
45. warm blankets
46. my friend and mentor, Linda :)
47. support to help you "off the mountain" (see Deut 1:6&7a)
48. the color turquoise
50. dinner with Martin
The Home of Thankful Thursday is Grace Alone...
It is hosted this month by Spiritually Unequal Marraige
I've also linked up with One Thousand Gifts.