A Day Late, But Still Thankful

I am especially thankful for the privilege of prayer...of standing before the throne and sitting in His Presence.  Wow!  The Creator of the Universe wants to spend time with me!!!
And on to my list:
66.  new friends
67.  old friends
68.  exciting news
69.  date day with hubby
70.  snow on the ground
71.  a warm bed
72.  a new printer
73. encouragement when needed
74.  starry nights
75.  honesty
76.  all the men and women who have served in the armed forces
77.  finding good sales
78.  initiative (especially in the kids :)
79.  that my Grandma has made it to 88 year (on Sunday)
80.  salad that someone else makes!


The Home of Thankful Thursday is Grace Alone...
It is hosted this month by Women Taking a Stand

I've also linked up with One Thousand Gifts.

Comments

Denise said…
Enjoyed your thankful post, be sweetly blessed.

Popular Posts