Winners Announced:

Congratulations...


to...


Melanie of So many books...So little time  who gets first choice, 


And... 


sonflower277 


And...
even though there were only 30 comments during the month of October I will give out an extra prize to...


David A. Santos at David A. Santos Humorist Blogger & Author


As I stated, I am only posting winners here, so please email me with your choice of book and mailing address and I'll send out your prize.  inspiredbyfiction at gmail dot com 


For second and third names, if you could send a list of books ranking your first preference, that would make the process easier in the case of duplicates.  You have a month to respond.  I will host another giveaway in December with any unclaimed books!


Here is the list:
Ted Dekker's Bride Collector, Saint, Obsessed, or BoneMan's Daughter Or, Stranded in Paradise by Lori Copeland, or Someone to Blame by C.S. Lakin


Congratulations and I hope you all enjoy your book.  

Comments

Popular Posts