Pharoah's Daughter

Mesu Andrews is one of my favorite authors.  I was able to do a short interview with her a couple of years ago.  Here is a link, if you want to check that out!

Pharoah's Daughter lived up to the standards I have set for one of her novels!  Mesu Andrews' attention to detail adds depth to the plot, and her dedication to historical and Biblical accuracy make her books the kind that drive you back to The Word. I love reading the Bible stories as I read her fictional depiction of these characters.

Pharoah's Daughter takes us into the story of Moses, from the viewpoint of Anippe...the Pharoah's daughter.  Because it is a perspective that may be unconsidered by most, it makes for a very interesting focus.

I also love her "Author's notes" at the end.  She talks about how God worked while she was writing this book and ends with a prayer for her readers.  What a wonderful ministry she has made from the amazing talent God has given her!

Comments

Popular Posts