Big Plans!

Now that I am done with school and on to Fieldwork, I have decided to add yet another adventure to our lives. I am planning to be a LulaRoe Consultant!!  I am very excited. I really like the clothing and I love the encouragement and confidence that I have seen in the women of this company! My family is excited to help, and I am hoping that it will be a fun way that we can work together, make a little extra money, and eventually use it as a way to give back. I really want to do at least one fundraiser a month and give all of the profits of that sale to different organizations, missions, etc!  I already have a few in mind that I can't wait to approach about it!!
I will try to post once a week about the company the clothing and my personal business to keep you updated and informed!  I am currently on instagram, lularoe.megan.marie.t And I am working on my facebook group, which will be under the same name, but I am not opening it to public until closer to receiving my initial inventory which probably won't be until July!  I also plan to sell on Periscope and do in-home pop-up boutiques.  Please feel free to comment here or contact me if you are in my area and interested in seeing my inventory or hosting a pop-up (either online or in-home!)  Hostesses earn free clothes!!  Who doesn't love free clothes!?!


Comments

Popular Posts