Secrets She Kept

After her mother's death, Hannah Sterling looks into her family history.  Her search takes her to Germany to meet a grandfather that she never knew she had. As she attempts to learn more about her mother and find closure to the estranged relationship that they had, she is shocked to learn all the secrets that her mother had kept!
I love stories about family secrets and delving into the past, so I knew this one would be right up my alley!  I was right. This book held my attention and combined present day characters with flashbacks and stories of the past. I was completely involved in Hannah's journey to uncover the truth, but I was equally interested in learning her mother's story! And it was quite a story!  If you like family intrigue or WWII stories, I would definitely suggest picking this one up!!

Comments

Popular Posts