What to read next!?!

Okay, my avid reader friends here is the question of the day:

How do you choose what to read next?
No, seriously! I probably have a couple hundred books on my bookshelves in the basement, I just got 4 in the mail last week and I have 6 more in my cart on Amazon, not to mention our visit to the library. So, what is a girl to do? I would love some input. How do I decide which book to start next, which journey to take, which door to walk through? Why is it such a hard decision, I mean, is there really a wrong choice?
Photo by Eugenio Mazzone on Unsplash

Here is my current list of possibilities:

  •  Miriam by Mesu Andrews
  • The Promise of Jesse Woods by Chris Fabry
  • Daughter of Zion by Bode Thoene (the logical choice because it is due at the library on Saturday)
  • The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck 
  • Salem Rising by Lis Wiehl. 
If only I read as fast as my daughter OR had as much time to read as she does, then I could finish most of that list by Saturday and make a new list for next Monday. Ah, wishful thinking.

Well, drop a comment if you have a suggestion or let me know what you are reading. I'd love to hear from your.  


Comments

Popular Posts