Forsaking All Others by Allison Pittman

I really like Allison Pittman! I started with the Crossroads of Grace series, which captivated me! I actually read this book, Forsaking All Others, a couple of years ago.  I just realized that I never posted my review!!

This is the second book in the Sister Wife series, following For Time and Eternity. It follows the decisions of Camilla Fox after she leaves her husband and the Morman faith.  She returns, hoping to free her children.

What I remember about this book was its slow pace.  I had a little trouble getting into and staying with it.  And the book didn't really stay with me, which is why two years later, I do not have too much to say. I would still recommend any of Allison Pittman's books.  She often chooses deep or difficult subjects, and she makes you think. I believe one of Pittman's strengths is her character development, which is my favorite aspect of fiction novels!

Comments

Popular Posts