The Scroll

Here is another review that I didn't post immediately after finishing the book.  I read this a couple of years ago, and unfortunately that means that my detail will be lacking a bit!

The Scroll by Grant Jeffrey and Alton Gansky is an adventure/mystery.  It follows archaelogist Dr. David Chambers as he works to uncover what could change his life! I always enjoy archaeological follow the clues kind of stories, and this was not an exception.  This was a pretty quick paced adventure with intrigue and interest.  I enjoyed the characters, the mysteries and twists in the plot.  Although, there were a couple of aspects that I may have done differently.  I have read other books by both Grand Jeffrey and Alton Gansky, so I was eager to see what the two would do together. I would recommend this book and any by either author!

Comments

Popular Posts