Like Mother Like Daughter

Christmas this year was wonderful as usual. Church, family, love, presents, joy combined to make precious memories. Another "as usual" was my daughter's wish list: books, books, and more books. She received 37 new books this year- mostly young adult fantasy/dystopia.

I got 11-all Christian Fiction! I asked for some of my old favorites to have a keepers.
Lynn Austin's Chronicles of the Kings series, Ted Dekker's Circle series (and to add to that The 49th Mystic and Rise of the Mystics, which I haven't read yet).

 I also received an Amazon Gift Card, so I'm looking for some recommendations for what other books need added to my shelf!!  What were your favorites last year OR what are you looking forward to reading this year?

I would especially LOVE recommendations that my daughter (13 year old, reads at adult level) and I could enjoy together. As mentioned above, she enjoys fantasy, dystopian, and humorous books. 

Comments

Popular Posts