In My Mailbox Monday originates from two blogs: Check out MailboxMonday and The Story Siren. I am using it to highlight any books that come into my house the previous week, whether they are form the library, from a store, from a friend, e-books, or actually in the mailbox.
(Mailbox was chosen with the help of my kids this week!!)
This week I won a book from A Christian Writer's World: a signed copy of Plain Fear: Forsaken by Leanna Ellis. I received a book for review from Tyndale: Forsaking All Others by Allison Pittman
I also picked out a few more freebies from Amazon and netgalley for my kindle.
- From Ashes to Honors by Loree Lough
- Summer of Fire by Linda Jacobs
- Firethorn by Ronie Kendig
- Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake
- The Commands of Christ by Tom Blackaby
- Tomorrow's Sun by Becky Melby
- Love Finds a Way by Wanda Brunstetter