Just One More Thing Before You leave home

Just One More Thing_Gudgel

Just One More Thing: Before You Leave Home is a packed guide to help young adults enter life on their own. In the book, the Gudgels use stories, perspectives, and dialogues to discuss 30 indispensable topics to help teens survive, including: worldview, financial challenges, use of time, career moves, moral dilemmas, sex, painful experiences, and spiritual life, among others. Written from a Biblical perspective, the book is more of a guide to making good decisions than a lecture on how to live., It’s perfect for a parent and teen to go over together or to give as a thoughtful gift. This is a book they’ll reference for years to come.

I have a few years before we even have teenagers in the house, so thankfully I have lots of time to prepare them for when they leave the house.  (And to prepare myself!)  There is definitely advice that I wish I had recieved before leaving for college and beyond.  This book is a great guide that I plan to keep until my little ones may need to hear it!  

Comments

Popular Posts