What to Read Next?

I literally have hundreds of books lining the wall of my basement, probably hundreds more ebooks waiting to be read on my kindle. But I thought I'd share my immediate TBR list! Here are the books I hope to read this summer:

 Can You See Anything Now? by Katherine James
 The Hunter and the Valley of Death by Brennan McPherson
 The House on Foster Hill by Jaime Jo Wright
Freedom's Ring y Heidi Chiaveroli
Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
Missing Isaac by Valerie Fraser Luesse
The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron 
If I Run by Terri Blackstock
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
The Last Disciple by Hank Hanegraaf and Sigmund Brouwer
The Promise of Jesse Woods by Chris Fabry
Joanna A Story of Love and Betrayal by Gene Everett Weatherly

This is what I currently have planned to read next, but you will probably understand if I stray from this list some! Something new may catch my eye, or a different book may jump out of the shelf at me one day! Anyway, what are you reading now?

Comments

kewkew said…
Oh, you have got to read If I Run by Terri Blackstock! I absolutely loved that series. Each time I got one of the books in the trilogy home from the library I couldn't put it down. Would love to hear your thoughts on it if you get a chance to read it.

Popular Posts