Meddling with Mistletoe




Nothing like a little Christmas in August.  I have always enjoyed holiday romances, holiday novellas. I need a little Christmas in my life!!  Usually I try to find a couple to read in November and December, but this year I have a couple to read in August and September. Who knows, maybe I'll start my shopping this early too! That would be a change! 




Meddling with Mistletoe is a light and easy read that brought a smile to my face.  Whitney Garrett agrees to help in a matchmaking scheme to connect the two Red Door Inn guests Daniel and Ruby, while attempting to earn the last of her tuition to pay for culinary school by babysitting and baking at the Inn. Unfortunately for her, or maybe fortunately, things do not go as originally intended, as she spends more and more time with Daniel.  Of course there is the inevitable miscommunication trope that comes into play, but holiday romances promise happily ever after, right!?!
I finished this in a couple days after work. The book includes sweet characters, touching interactions and a small town feel that we all want in a holiday story. I would recommend grabbing this to read by the fireplace in late fall, early winter, or even read by the light of the Christmas tree to add extra joy to your season.  

Comments

Popular Posts