Friday Finds

This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading where you can list the books that you discovered this week. I said on Wednesday that I would post a list of recently released books that I want to read so that is what this is.
This is a bit of a stretch because many of these books I've know about or discovered a few weeks ago on other blogs, but a few I just discovered this week. I think I'm getting She Walks in Beauty and The Six-Liter Club for review. The rest of them and the previous list posted of upcoming titles are great ideas for my birthday that is coming up next month...Hint, hint!

The Bride Collector
By Ted Dekker


Seasons in the Mist
By Deborah Kinnard




The Bridegrooms
By Allison Pittman


Six-Liter Club
By Harry Kraus



City of Refuge
By Ashley King



She Walks in Beauty
By Siri Mitchell


The Memory Thief
By Rachel Keener


Refuge on Crescent Hill
By Melanie Dobson



Rooms
by James L. Rubart









Comments

Popular Posts