In my Mailbox Monday: July 19



In my Mailbox Monday originates from two blogs:The Printed
Page
and The Story Siren. I am using it to highlight any books that come into my house the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, from a friend or actually in the mailbox.

I did not receive a single book this week, BUT I did win Body Gospel by BeachBody! I'm pretty excited about it! Check out the link to learn more about this faith-based weight-loss program. I am not going to buy the shakes or
supplements recommended in this program, but I am going to do the workout videos. The package included 4 DVDs, a nutritional guide, fitness cards that have scripture on one side and sample exercises on the other, a 3-day jump-start guide, a Total Transformation Guide (which includes a journal area with scriptures and a calender of workouts to follow), and a pair of resistance bands with foot straps and handles.

Comments

Popular Posts