In My Mailbox Monday: August 22

 In my Mailbox Monday originates from two blogs: Checkout Mailboxmonday and The Story Siren.  I am using it to highlight any books that come into my house the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, from a friend or actually in the mailbox.
(This week's mailbox found at Dave's Daily Dose)
This week my mailbox is a little smaller than last week, but I still received three books in the mail and 2 ebooks.
The three hard copies were:        
                     Thunder of Heaven by Tim LaHaye and Craig Parshall

                 The Queen by Steven James
                 and  Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn
The two ebooks were:
                     River's Call by Melody Carlson 
                     and Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans by Amy Cotta

Comments

Kim@Time2Read said…
Oh....I just finished River's Call last week. I have to get my review up. I enjoyed it. Hope you do, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Mary said…
I hope you enjoy them all!
Mystica said…
Have a good reading week.
bermudaonion said…
I hope they're all winners!
Beckie B. said…
Great mailbox. I liked Lion of Babylon and loved River's Song. Can't wait to get River's Call.
Anonymous said…
Great mailbox! Enjoy and happy reading!!
Kaye said…
Love your mailbox photo! How appropriate. Have a wonderful week, Megan, and enjoy your new books.
Anonymous said…
Enjoy! your reads this week.
Staci said…
I want the 6 weeks to Skinny Jeans!! LOL! enjoy your reads and thanks for stopping by and adding your link today!
6 Weeks to Skinny Jeans..don't I wish! That sounds like an interesting read!

Popular Posts