Tuesday Teaser: Indivisible



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. Share the title and author as well so that other readers can add the book to their wish lists if they are enticed!
***Be Careful Not to include Spoilers!! (Make sure that your teaser doesn't give too much away so that you do not ruin it for future readers!)

Today's teaser is from Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann, page 155

"She should have listend to her body, to the pain that had warned her she was weakening. She'd been stupid. And it could cost her."

Comments

Emma Michaels said…
This looks great! Amazing teaser! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

Popular Posts