Friday Favorites

I wanted to highlight some of my favorite blog posts this week. I'm thinking about making this a weekly event, in which case I would love for reader participation. So please leave a comment with a link to your post about your own Friday Favorites...
Now for mine:
  1. The first is a poem written by a friend of mine. He posted it a couple of weeks ago, but I just read it yesterday. It is called "Who am I?" This is a question I have been asking through my Bible study, and although at first, when I started to read I wasn't sure what I was going to think, the darkness led to such hope--the poem touched my heart.
  2. Of course I have to mention Francine Rivers and her blog. She is using the countdown to the release of Her Mother's Hope to write about the story of its creation, including information about her own family history.
  3. Finally, my last one was on Seekerville yesterday. It is a post about writing, specifically character development, and it reminded me how much writing advice can be applied to life as well.
Well, that's it for this week. If you think this is something you'd like to do weekly, please leave a comment and/or a link to your own favorites!! Also, if someone already hosts an event like this, please let me know so that I can give them the credit! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts