Christina from Reading Extensively has given me the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks...it's my first award and I'm pretty psyched!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact those blogs and let them know they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Here are my seven things:
- I am a Princess...daughter of The King!!
- I love to dance!
- My favorite color is teal.
- I love Dr. Pepper/Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry Dr. Pepper...whatever!
- I have a twin sister! (fraternal)
- I love dolphins and was able to scuba dive and snorkel with them in Eilat, Israel!
- I may be the most disorganized person that I know :)
Bloggers receiving this award:
- Operation Encourage an Author
- Relz Reviews--possibly the first book blog I visited!!
- The Attic Girl
- Writing for Christ
- What You Reading Now? (one of the first connections I made in the blogging world)
- A Fiction-Filled Life
- A Sequence of Continued Delights
- Christian Book Giveaways
- Kathi "Easy Writer" Macias
- Bright Eyes and Lullabies ( a new blog, by a wonderful young friend of mine!)
- After All...Tomorrow is Another day
- and Of Course Winning Readings, for which I am now a contributing author!!
Thanks Megan :) Wow - maybe the first book blog you visited? I feel very privileged.
Thanks for the award!
Thank you so much for honoring both of my blogs!! I will post later today on Writing for Christ. :)
Thanks so much, Megan! I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get here to pick it up, but sometimes life just works that way. Love your blog!
Thanks so much for the award! :)
Post a Comment