In My Mailbox Monday: October 16

Mailbox Monday comes from two blogs:  Mailbox Mailbox and The Story Siren.  I am using it to highlight any books that come into my home the previous week, whether they are from the library, from a store, e-books, or actually received in the mail. 
I had another big week, but since I already posted about Amazon freebies I am not going to include those here.  Just know that I got most of the list previously posted and then some!!


But this week I received two for review and one from paperback swap.
Review titles included: 
A Woman's Walk in Truth by Vonette Bright and A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander.
The one from paperback swap was Tilly by Frank Peretti.  


I also picked out a few more from NetGalley:


Listening to God by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz
Anything by Jennie Allen
Different Dream Parenting by Jolene Philo
The Boy Who Met Jesus by Immaculee Ilibagiza and Steve Erwin
Best Friends with God by Christy Bower 
Gospel-Powered Humility by William Farley
I am a Follower by Leonard Sweet
Waiting to Forget by Sheila Kelly Welch

Comments

Patricia said…
I am to receive Lasting Impression also can't wait to read it. I also enjoyed reading The Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman. It is posted on tour on my blog today.

Have a Blessed Day,
Patricia aka Mamaw
I received A Lasting Impression too. Isn't that cover gorgeous?

2 Kids and Tired Books

Popular Posts